- Ice will be available at the north interior gates and near the showers, as well as from circulating trucks in the campgrounds. IIIIICCEE!!
- Locally-cut firewood will be available near the showers. Help prevent the spread of invasive insects... please don't bring firewood from outside Cowley County. We may have a limited number of fire rings for sale at the entry, but encourage you to bring a fire ring if you plan a campfire. Please observe the fire safety guidelines.
- Campground coffee, donuts, juice, and milk: available in the morning from the Winfield Masonic Lodge. Just listen for the 'poppin johnny' tractors.
- Camp Store: Backwoods will have camping needs in a booth in the T-Shirt/Mercantile barn..
- Port-a-johns are stationed throughout the campgrounds. While our service has been exceptional, please report any needing service to the Information Booth or Ticket Trailer. ChemCan will also be available to pump RVs for a fee. To request a cleanout, ask the Ticket Trailer.
Hot Showers - $5
Children 6 and under - $3
Please see the Campground Map for location.
For 2015 the showers will be open:
- September 7 - 11 from 8am - 3pm and 5pm - 10pm
- September 12 - 15 from 7am - 11pm
- September 16 - 19 from 6am - Midnight
- September 20 from 6am - 6pm