- Only Full Festival ticket holders will be allowed on Festival grounds prior to Thursday, September 15, 2016
- Festival grounds will open to Full Festival ticket holders for camping on Thursday, September 8, 2016. [Land Rush]
- 2-Day ticket holders may camp on grounds beginning 12:01AM on the first day of their ticket.
- Full camping fees must be paid for ALL nights on grounds.
- Single day ticket holders may park in day parking, but may not camp.
- 2016 camping fees are $10 per night for basic camping, $19 per night for camping with electricity. Camping fees will be paid at the entry gate by cash or check.
- Campsites and hookups available on first come basis.
- No spaces may be saved that have not already been paid for and have a camping sticker on them (tarps, tents, trailers, roped areas, etc.
- Please observe the Fire Safety Guidelines (/camping/fire-safety)!
Persons staying over Sunday night, September 18, 2016, will pay an additional camping fee.